- About Optimizer Hints
- August 12–22: Online Training (EU shift)
- Clustered Indexes Dirty Secret
- FOSDEM Impressions
- June 8–18: Online Training (US shift)
- MySQL is to SQL like ??? to NoSQL
- Non-monetary micro sponsoring
- November 11-12 in Frankfurt am Main
- Online-Training in July and August
- Oracle + PostgreSQL
- Oracle Bootcamp
- Party time
- PostgreSQL Performance Event
- Quiz Results
- SQL Server Performance Kurs in Stuttgart
- SQL Server performance training in London
- Shipping Terms
- Springtime for SQL
- The two top performance problems caused by ORM tools
- Top Tweets January 2013
- Training Survey
- Training and Conference Dates
- Use The Index, Luke
2010-06-13Use The Index, Luke
A Guide to SQL Performance by Markus Winand
Just what developers need to know
DB2 is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation.
Oracle, Java and MySQL are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Microsoft and SQL Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
PostgreSQL is a registered trademark of PostgreSQL Global Development Group.
THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY ANY PERSON,. INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE OWNER AND THE PUBLISHER.