This appendix contains all the required create and insert statements to run the examples from the book. For the sake of didactics, the book’s main body does not always include all details for the examples.
- MySQL Scripts
- Oracle Scripts
- PostgreSQL Scripts
- SQL Server Scripts
- We need tool support for keyset pagination
- Finding All the Red M&Ms: A Story of Indexes and Full‑Table Scans
- What I learned about SQLite…at a PostgreSQL conference
- What’s left of NoSQL?
- Thank You MySQL, We’ll Miss You!
- Results of the SQL Performance Quiz: 60% fail
- Unreasonable Defaults: Primary Key as Clustering Key
- MongoDB is to NoSQL like MySQL to SQL — in the most harmful way
- Myth: Select * is bad
- Try it online!