- August 12–22: Online Training (EU shift)
- FOSDEM Impressions
- June 8–18: Online Training (US shift)
- Non-monetary micro sponsoring
- November 11-12 in Frankfurt am Main
- Online-Training in July and August
- Oracle + PostgreSQL
- Party time
- PostgreSQL Performance Event
- SQL Server Performance Kurs in Stuttgart
- SQL Server performance training in London
- Shipping Terms
- The two top performance problems caused by ORM tools
- Top Tweets January 2013
- Training Survey
- Training and Conference Dates
- Use The Index, Luke
Services in automatic data processing and information technology
Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Austria:
Member of the IT-alliance:
IBAN: AT932011131034227087 BIC: GIBAATWWXXX UID/VAT Reg: ATU65157359
Use The Index, Luke by Markus Winand is licensed licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. The license can be retrieved from http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
Contributions to Ask.Use-The-Index-Luke.com are owned by the Poster.
This web site and all of the information it contains is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
Oracle, Java and MySQL are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
DB2 is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation.
Microsoft and SQL Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
PostgreSQL is a registered trademark of PostgreSQL Global Development Group.
Screendesign / Illustration
tomasio.design – Mag. Thomas Weninger
iStockPhoto.com: 9868174, 14168728, 6157446, 10475257, 15507324